On Saturday, me and a buddy joined a 7 a-side soccer team. We joined up with a number of Korean players for a (20 min. halves) game. Ended up being a draw (1-1), but I was able to score a goal. Was a bit tired after, but if felt good to play some soccer again.
Most of the pictures are random ones, since I didn't do anything too notable. I'm looking forward to next weekend though. Chinese New Year's looks to be a very fun and busy week. A trip to Shanghai and then onto Guilin should result in plenty of pictures and memories. Until then, let's hope the weather clears up a bit.
I didn't make this up. Saw it on a car parked on campus.
Had some Pineapple and Chicken Rice, not quite like mum's.
Went into a supermarket at Shatin and found these. There was a little section with products from New Zealand, even had some NZ honey there. Anyone know what Colostrum or Spirulina is? Apparently the company has an office in Albany, go figure.
Take a look at the contrasting weather.
Nice picture at night of my dorm (the middle one, if you didn't know).
The view from my balcony on Sunday. Was supposed to go to Ocean Park, but the weather had other ideas. Rained all day with a bit of thunder included.
Kind of wish I was back home for the Punahou Carnival.
When does the heat and sun get here??
/center>
No comments:
Post a Comment