So that's all I've got to share. As you can see, not much going on here. Hopefully, more fun things are in the future. After all, it is August, which is one of my most favorite months of the year...
Tuesday, August 9, 2011
Not much going on here
So it's been a little over a month since I started work and about 2.5 months since I came to Hong Kong (minus my short trip home). I'm kind of missing home and everyone who's back there, but I'm also doing alright over here. As the post title suggests, I haven't really been up to much. But here are some pictures to show how life's been.
As you'll notice, this is a delivery truck for the company I currently work for. What makes this picture interesting is that it's in Sai Kung. I've actually seen a few Kerry trucks around, as they happen to deliver merchandise to various shops in the area. I should've been a truck driver, then I'd be close to home.
I guess one big thing that has happened this past month, has had to do with some construction. For those who've been to Aunty Karen's place, you might remember that a particular part of the road leading up to the house was quite bad terrible. I forgot to take a picture before they tore up the road, but to be honest, it didn't look much better than it does in this picture.
It's been long overdue, but finally a flat piece of road.
Wet concrete = My one lasting legacy in Nam Shan.
So you might remember me being annoyed at the #3 minibus, I now officially dislike it. Anyways, the other minibus I take is the 1A, and it is quickly starting to annoy me. If you look really closely, you might notice the green speck in the center of the picture. That's the minibus and where I need to be to get on it. Obviously, I'm really far away from it. This line is just absurd and there needs to be less people in Hong Kong.
Yes, it's another snake. But not quite as long or alive as the last one I encountered.
Finally, the one thing I hate most about Hong Kong is what's in my hand. At first glance, it's just a black dot, but upon closer inspection, it's a tiny little bug that is capable of administering multiple bites in quick succession, leaving you very itchy. It's minute size makes it nearly undetectable and very hard to catch. Stupid little bug.
So that's all I've got to share. As you can see, not much going on here. Hopefully, more fun things are in the future. After all, it is August, which is one of my most favorite months of the year...
So that's all I've got to share. As you can see, not much going on here. Hopefully, more fun things are in the future. After all, it is August, which is one of my most favorite months of the year...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment