During my stay at CUHK, I will be living in the International House dorm. After arriving, I set about unpacking and converting my room into an inhabitable place I could spend the next 5 months.
(From L to R) Closet, Desk, Bed (with 2in thick mattress), Shelf.
The view from my balcony. Shaw College to the left, and some construction to the right.
A picture of the Central campus at CUHK.
This picture is from the top of Mong Man Wai Bulding. You can see the Shing Mun River, with Ma On Shan just beyond it.
[Food pics, something I picked up from another blogger]
Here we have my very first meal on campus. A simple yet classic dish, char siu and veggies with rice. (Apologies, I was hungry and took a few bites before remembering to take a picture)
Next we have a (more complete) shrimp fried rice.
Just something interesting i saw posted in a building. Chinglish is quite amusing.
No comments:
Post a Comment