
On Saturday morning, we decided to get up early and go yum cha. Not sure what the place was called, but it was in Sha Tin (off the Sha Tin Wai mtr station). It seemed like a local spot and the food was quite delicious. Some of the best dim sum I've had in a while and definitely worth waking up early for. Again there was a lot of food at a very affordable price ($22hkd).
Afterwards we decided to take a little stroll around Sha Tin. We walked along the Shing Mun River and crossed the Lek Yuen Bridge (pictured above) to Sha Tin Plaza.
Packaging Fail! Tricky Aji Ichiban, if you look really closely you'll see... nothing. Just a funny picture I thought I'd post.
Later in the night, after dinner in Tsim Sha Tsui, we crossed over to central Hong Kong on the ferry. Here's a picture of central HK at night from the ferry.
Had lots of fun this weekend and probably not as much sleep as I would've wanted to. But this is Hong Kong and there are plenty of adventures yet to be had. Until then, I'll be playing ping pong and going to class. Week 2 of classes awaits...
No comments:
Post a Comment