Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Internship

I'm trying not to have such a big break in between posts, so here's a quick update. The first couple months of summer were pretty relaxing without too much having to be done. But recently I started an internship at Upbest, which is a small finance firm. Nowadays I spend Monday thru Friday in a office trying to learn something and to get a feel for the business world. I've quickly started to appreciate weekends again and don't even get me started on the commute. But, I guess that's what having a real job will be like and I might as well get used to it seeing as I'll be graduating in less than a year.





My desk. Pretty standard. I spend most of my time looking at that computer monitor.




Aunty Karen's TV broke down, so she decided to upgrade. This is a 46" Sharp LCD TV, quite an upgrade if you ask me. It helps me relax after a long day at work.


With summer already past halfway, my thoughts have slowly started to shift towards school and my final/senior year. I'm actually a little excited for the coming semester, but that will probably quickly fade once classes actually start.

1 comment: