Wow, I can't believe that it's already September. That means I've been working in HK for about 2 months now. You could say I've settled in and slowly started to become a
"hoeng gong jan" (aka Hong Kong person). As usual, there isn't much to report from over here. Work has taken up most of my time, so what little spare time I have is used to relax and recover from work. Who knew that working full-time could be so tiring, they don't tell you that in college. Well, here are a few pics taken since my last post.
Hong Kong weather can actually be quite cool sometimes. As I returned home from work one night, I looked up into the sky and noticed some pretty interesting lightning going on.
My phone camera didn't quite do the lightning any justice. But in person it was pretty awesome. The kind of stuff that makes you think the world is going to end.
Here's Bess in her new favorite lying position. Not very lady-like if you ask me.
Another new addition to the household. This appliance will help supplement our oven-less kitchen. Time to start baking!
And finally, because not all bugs are ugly and gross. I saw this little guy hanging on to the sliding door. Very bright and yellowy.
No comments:
Post a Comment