Sunday, November 20, 2011
More Random Stuff
So I don't really have anything interesting to share, but I figured I should still post something, hence the title. There wasn't anything crazy this week, although Auntie Lillian and Uncle John paid us a visit and stayed a few days. They popped over to Hong Kong as part of there South East Asia trip. It was nice having some different people to talk to and hangout with.
Because there haven't been any bug pictures recently, I figured I needed to post one. Almost mistook this guy for a leaf, but he was a moth-like insect. Quite a clever disguise I must say.
So this guy walked onto the MTR train. Then I noticed his "cane" was actually a crowbar. This guy must've been heading to a street fight or something. I wasn't sure if I should've been amused or worried.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yeah, I wouldn't stand to close to that guy if I were you. Happy Thanksgiving (almost).
ReplyDelete