Aside from a quick trip to Shen Zhen, I haven't been up to much. I have a couple relatives visiting this week so maybe that will lead to some more interesting times/pictures. But with no holidays or breaks until Christmas this might be a long next 6 weeks.
Sunday, November 13, 2011
Nothing much so far
Sorry for the long absence in blogging, but there hasn't really been anything interesting going on here. Work has been going on as usual, so there isn't much to report. It's November, so the weather has started to get a bit cooler, therefore the use of A/C is no longer needed for suitable sleeping conditions. Here are a couple pics that I snapped cause I was bored and needed something to post.
So...basically Hong Kong has a ridiculous amount of people populating a small area. As you can see, trying to take the subway during rush hour is absurd/frustrating/inefficient...etc. To clarify, I'm trying to get to the doors on the left to board the train. There's probably 20+ people per line (in front of a door) and if you multiply that by 15+ lines that equals...a crazy amount of people trying to get on one train line, *sigh*...
If only I had a car...like this Ferrari. I always see random nice cars in Sai Kung.
Aside from a quick trip to Shen Zhen, I haven't been up to much. I have a couple relatives visiting this week so maybe that will lead to some more interesting times/pictures. But with no holidays or breaks until Christmas this might be a long next 6 weeks.
Aside from a quick trip to Shen Zhen, I haven't been up to much. I have a couple relatives visiting this week so maybe that will lead to some more interesting times/pictures. But with no holidays or breaks until Christmas this might be a long next 6 weeks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yeah, kinda lax with the posting. Go take some more interesting pictures.
ReplyDelete