Saturday, December 17, 2011

Irate Avians

Mid-December means that Christmas is finally upon us. Unfortunately, I won't be celebrating the holidays back home in Hawaii this year. This holiday season I'll be in Hong Kong, but until then I'll be busy with work. Recently, I've been working on a new project, one that involves the subject of this blog, but more on that later.



Saw this guy climbing on my external hard drive. Pretty crazy shell if you ask me.


It's been getting pretty cold around here. Here's Bess all warm and bundled up in her doggie bed.


If you didn't figure it out, the new project I'm working on involves Angry Bird's merchandise, a lot of it. This is a felt iPad case.

Adult and Kid's sized backpacks.

We also got some shoulder bags as well.


HK in the AM.

1 comment:

  1. those stink bugs can fly, beware. We have them in our apt in philly :/

    ReplyDelete