Sunday, December 4, 2011

Something Interesting

So I guess I finally have some interesting stuff to blog about. Last week, I went out with a friend for dinner in Mong Kok. And while there, I managed to take some interesting pics/video.



It all started with a chance encounter with a fellow Hawaiian. I was having dinner at Satay King when I ran into the current U.S. President, Mr. Barack Obama. He was kind enough to take a picture with me, but don't ask me why he was there.


Next up, I happened across these "street performers." I guess they were trying to dance move their body in a rhythmic way. In any case, they made for an entertaining spectacle. Again, don't ask me why they were there.


After dinner, me and my friend decided to grab some dessert. We went to Hui Lau Shan Healthy Dessert (许留山). I ordered the 水蜜桃流心. Which was sort of a peach jelly thing with a sweet filling.


And finally, because it's December, it's time to get in the Christmas spirit. Here are some decorations that have been put up around the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment