Sunday, January 1, 2012
Goodbye, Hello
Goodbye 2011. Happy New Year's! I guess 2011 was a big year for me, as it included two very big moments in my life. My graduation from college and my moving to Hong Kong. The transition from school to work was one I've been eager and hesitant to make. Nevertheless, it's been another great year, filled with lots of memories and experiences.
I'm really glad mum, dad, and Adrian were able to come up to HK and visit me for the holidays. Having the family around was a much needed boost. Here's the aforementioned (minus dad, who could only stay for Christmas, but plus Aunty Karen) and me enjoying New Year's Eve dinner.
Here's wishing everyone a great new year filled with even more fun and good times. Hopefully, the new year brings just as many memorable moments as past years. Hello 2012.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment