Sunday, February 19, 2012

February Happenings

So another week has passed and I can't believe its almost the end of February already. There isn't much to report from work as the word I've been using to describe it the past few weeks hasn't changed- Busy. Aside from that however, I did manage to do a few different things this past week.



A new addition to the Sai Kung community is this well-known food establishment. It's basically the same as the ones in the states, but it's nice to have another place that serves food quickly and is not named McDonalds. I'll most likely be "eating fresh" more often.



This past week also happen to include Valentine's Day. This is the rose I got my valentine, my Aunty.


This weekend we had our company annual dinner at some fancy Chinese restaurant. It wasn't that special, just a gathering for coworkers to eat, drink, and mingle. Although I did have this dish, which is longer readily available back home. Shark's fin soup.


Finally, I also had a chance to dust off this pair of shoes. It's definitely been awhile since I last used them and quite a bit overdue. I got to get a game of soccer in and although I'm not quite in the same shape I used to be, it was fun nevertheless.

No comments:

Post a Comment