Sunday, June 17, 2012

Hello June

So I know I haven't posted in awhile. I've been pretty lazy about it, maybe it has something to do with it being summer (the heat and humidity here are not great stimulus for doing...anything). A consequence of the return to warmer weather is the return of diverse insect life Sai Kung has to offer. I'm sure you'll be able to figure out what the next series of pictures will be.




Cool orange butterfly.


Huge @$$ mosquito-thingy, with weird orange things on its back.


Black fuzzy thing.


Caterpillar-like bug, repping the Oxy orange and black.


A little change from the above bug pics. Pizza on a stick! How have I never had this before?


Down in Sai Kung they've been doing some renovations (for quite awhile in fact). They added a mini-park area, redid the sidewalk, and added some benches. Also, this cool dragon boat statue graces the entrance.

No comments:

Post a Comment