Thursday, August 19, 2010

Farewell HK

The time has finally come to depart Hong Kong. I must say that it has been a very memorable and fun 7 1/2 months. I'm pretty sure it's the longest time ever I've been away from home. I'm glad I was able to experience studying abroad and being in a different country. The people I've met and the things I've done (and eaten) will stay with me for a long time. I will always remember Hong Kong for its crowded everything and bustling nightlife. It's a shame I have to go, but at the same time I'm looking forward to being back in the states and more importantly Hawaii.





The last time I'll be able to see the impressive IFC for awhile. Still looks cool every time I look at it. Picture was taken from the balcony of the American Club.




Terminal of Hong Kong Airport. One of the nicer and biggest airports I've ever been too.




My plane waiting to take me away from HK (to Narita Airport, Tokyo). As you can see, it started raining when I was about to leave.


Goodbye Hong Kong. It was fun and I'll definitely be back.

1 comment: