Wednesday, July 6, 2011

My Return

It's been a while, but I've finally made my return to Hong Kong. It was only just last year that I spent almost 8 months in this Special Administrative Region of China. This post also happens to mark my return to blogging. Hopefully I'll be able to post on a regular basis. One thing different from last year, is the (much) more reliable and faster internet connection. This should act as more of a motivation than deterrent, like it was last year.



Some things never change

Since I've been back, I've managed to visit a very interesting insect house nearby. Located at 207 Nam Shan, many insects are on display.


Not sure how to describe this one.


Not exactly an insect, but still interesting. Saw quite a few of these. Me and Bess sat and watched one eat little bugs one night.


This one was pretty cool. I like the green-ness of it.


Got really up and close to this one. Looks like your common cricket.

And finally, something I probably won't be able to eat for a while. I ate this at Da Kitchen, during the (way too) short stay I had at home. Fried Spam Musubi. Oh do I miss local food...

No comments:

Post a Comment